https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/yjtxnh7bsdw-alirio-garcia-diseno-grafico-e1485382033725.jpg 1569 4272 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2017-01-25 22:07:452019-05-08 17:48:29Calls for Submissions: February 2017
- Submit your application to explore puppetry creation and practice with Clea Minaker at Playwrights Workshop Montreal by FEBRUARY 10.
- The Site Magazine, in conjunction with the 2017 celebration of Canada’s 150th anniversary, is inviting submissions to a juried competition that projects the theme of Future Legacy into Canada’s next 150 years. All disciplines welcome. Submit by FEBRUARY 17.
- FOFA Gallery is seeking submissions to Concordia’s annual Undergraduate Student Exhibition. Apply by FEBRUARY 20.
- Submit to the 2017 Burtynsky Grant, supporting Canadian artists in the creation of a photobook. Apply by MAY 15.
- The Seasons of the Mountain photography exhibit is seeking submissions to help celebrate “The month of the Mountain” in the unique Mount Royal Funeral Complex. E-mail Andrew Sarrasin before MAY 15 to submit!
- Apply for Playwrights’ Workshop Montreal’s Gros Morne Playwrights’ Residency by FEBRUARY 20. Guidelines available in EN and FR.
- Black Theatre Workshop is accepting applications for the 2017/2018 Artist Mentorship Program. Apply by MAY 26.
- Vallum is now accepting original and previously unpublished chapbook submissions for the 2017 Vallum Chapbook Award. Submit by MARCH 31.
- The Toronto International Electroacoustic Symposium is accepting proposals for papers, lecture-recitals, panels, compositions and performances until MARCH 3.