- Studio XX call for proposals for the 2017-2018 artist in residency program in research & creation for interdisciplinary works. Apply by JANUARY 15.
- Apply to attend the 2017 Canadian Arts Summit, CultureNEXT by JANUARY 16.
- CALQ, & CAM in collaboration with Culture Montréal are launching a call launching a call for projects from Aboriginal artists, writers and Aboriginal organizations. Apply by JANUARY 16.
- CALQ and CAM in collaboration with Culture Montréal are seeking project submissions from emerging arts organizations of all disciplines. Apply by JANUARY 16.
- The multi-arts festival, Fashion Art Toronto is seeking Installation/Multi-media art submissions. Submit by JANUARY 20.
- The Art History and Communications Studies Graduate Association at McGill is inviting applications for their upcoming exhibition: While No One Was Looking. Submit your work of any medium that focuses on bearing witness in the context of in the context of Montreal’s upcoming 375th anniversary. Works with a focus on histories of the land on which Montreal was colonised will be given preference. Submit by JANUARY 30.
- Spark Box is seeking Canadian visual artists, printmakers, photographers, performance artists, and filmmakers of all levels for a national residency. Apply by FEBRUARY 1.
- Nuit Rose, Toronto’s annual festival of queer-focused performance and art is accepting submissions from artists, performers, writers, curators, cultural organizations and community businesses. Submit by FEBRUARY 10.
- The Site Magazine, in conjunction with the 2017 celebration of Canada’s 150th anniversary, is inviting submissions to a juried competition that projects the theme of Future Legacy into Canada’s next 150 years. All disciplines welcome. Submit by FEBRUARY 17.