https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/sergey-zolkin-403.jpg 2665 3997 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2017-02-23 17:07:052019-05-08 17:48:10Calls for Submissions: March 2017
- The Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art is looking for Leonard Cohen fans to participate in an artistic video installation tribute to the songwriter. Get in touch ASAP.
- Theatre Wakefield is seeking performing arts submissions for the Festival Ta Da! 2017. Submit by MARCH 15.
- Third Space Gallery is inviting artists to submit short or long-term proposals for their 2018 programming season. Submit by MARCH 15.
- Submit to the 2017 Burtynsky Grant, supporting Canadian artists in the creation of a photobook. Apply by MAY 15.
- The Seasons of the Mountain photography exhibit is seeking submissions to help celebrate “The month of the Mountain” in the unique Mount Royal Funeral Complex. E-mail Andrew Sarrasin before MAY 15 to submit!
- Submit to the First People’s Festival‘s Indigenous Film & Video Showcase by MARCH 17.
- Funambuls Médias is seeking documentary short submissions for the 8th edition of Cinéma sous les étoiles. Submit by APRIL 2.
- Black Theatre Workshop is accepting applications for the 2017/2018 Artist Mentorship Program. Apply by MAY 26.
- The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts from Matter Press is seeking micro fiction, flash fiction, prose poetry, compressed poetry & visual arts. Submit by MARCH 15.
- The Puritan magazine is seeking short fiction, nonfiction and poetry. Submit by MARCH 25.
- Vallum is now accepting original and previously unpublished chapbook submissions for the 2017 Vallum Chapbook Award. Submit by MARCH 31.
- The Toronto International Electroacoustic Symposium is accepting proposals for papers, lecture-recitals, panels, compositions and performances until MARCH 3.
- The Ontraio Music Educators’ Association and Canadian Music Industry Education Committe invite music educators, music education researchers and graduate students in music and arts education to submit a proposal to present a Research Poster Presentation at the Interlude 2017 Conference. Submit by JUNE 1.