https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png 0 0 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2017-02-23 17:33:122017-02-23 17:33:12Workshops: March 2017
- YES Montreal provides free group coaching for artists, each with a different theme: MARCH 9 (Goal Setting & Time Management) and MARCH 23 (Social Media).
- Eastern Bloc presents a two day workshop on Programming Artificial Behaviors as Art and Craft on MARCH 11 & 12.
- Sign-up for YES Montreal’s free arts orientation session, Jump Start Your Art & Financing Options, taking place on MARCH 13.
- Eastern Bloc presents Your First GMO, a workshop where participants were create their first genetically modified organism on MARCH 18.
- YES Montreal presents Perfect Pitch: Professional Sales Coaching for Your Business on MARCH 21.
- YES Montreal presents Income Tax Basics for Artists on MARCH 22.
- YES Montreal presents Storytelling and Body Language, a workshop on non-verbal communication in business, on MARCH 28.
- Sign up for Studio 303’s Acogny Technique Masterclass with Alesandra Seutin on MARCH 1.
- Apply to participate in the Exploring Micro Performance Master Class with Sherry Yoon at Playwrights’ Workshop Montreal. Workshop from MARCH 20-24, Application Deadline, MARCH 10.
- The Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School is giving a Perspective Workshop on MARCH 12.
- Spring art classes start on MARCH 12 at the Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School including Painting, Drawing, Sculpture and more. Register ASAP!
- The Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School presents a Mandala Workshop with Catherine Wells, art therapist on MARCH 19.
- Sign-up for painting workshops in Hudson with Kathleen Conover, AUGUST 28-31. E-mail Kathleen directly for more information.
- Studio XX presents Introduction to DJing with DJ Ipek on MARCH 7. Register ASAP.
- Registration is now open for Robyn Sarah’s workshop, “Drawing from Life: Memoir and Personal Essay”. The workshop will happen every Wendesday from 6-8pm between MARCH 8 – MAY 3, at the Quebec Writers’ Federation.