https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/poetry-688368_960_720.jpg 640 960 ELAN Communications https://quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/elan-final-logo-banner-1.png ELAN Communications2017-03-23 19:43:032017-04-03 17:26:41Call for Submissions: April 2017
- Complexe du Canal Lachine and Montreal Folk Festival on the Canal are seeking 30 artists for their June exhibition CADENCE 2. Painting, drawing, photography, collage and other 2D techniques accepted. Application deadline is MAY 15.
- Submissions are now being accepted for the 2017 Global Art League International Competition. Take advantage of the early bird prices here.
- Submissions are now being accepted for the 2017 RBC Canadian Painting Competition. Submit by MAY 3.
- Tangled Art + Disability is currently accepting multi-disciplinary applications from Deaf, Mad and disability-identified artists. Submit by MAY 5.
- fliQs: Queer Film Nights is seeking short film and video submissions for their bi-monthly screenings. The theme of this evening is DESIRE. Submit by APRIL 10.
- Are you interested in having your play translated by a group of playwrights? Submit your work by APRIL 14 for the 2017 Glassco Translation Residency.
- Infinithéâtre calls for submissions to its second cohort of The Playwrights’ Unit. Submit an early draft of your new, unproduced play by JUNE 16. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Theatre Wakefield is seeking submissions of original play scripts for their New Works project. Submit your script by APRIL 8 for a chance for your play to be workshopped and then read at the Ta Da! Festival this September.
- Montreal Review of Books is now accepting fiction, non-fiction, poetry, graphic novels, criticism, children’s and young adult literary works to be reviewed in mRb’s Summer 2017 Issue. Please submit books or galleys to the mRb office no later than APRIL 19. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Cosmonauts Avenue is seeking submissions for the Non Fiction Competition to be judged by Roxane Gay. Submit by MAY 1
- The Quebec Writers’s Federation are welcoming short stories, poetry and works of non-fiction for a chance to be awarded the 2017 QWF Literary Prize for Young Writers. Writers between the age of 16 and 24 years old are invited to submit their work before JUNE 15.