- Complexe du Canal Lachine and Montreal Folk Festival on the Canal are seeking 30 artists for their June exhibition CADENCE 2. Painting, drawing, photography, collage and other 2D techniques accepted. Application deadline is MAY 15.
- Mikw Chiyâm is seeking applicants for the 2017/18 In-School Creative Residency for Professional Artists. Artists of all disciplines are invited to apply for the enrichment program that aims to increase student retention by reinforcing First Nation identity through artistic expression. Find the form to apply here.
- SMA-ART (San Miguel de Allende Art Retreats) is seeking 10 applicants to partake in ther 6-day water-based media course in San Miguel de Allende, mExico from June 25-July 1. Registration ends MAY 26. For more information visit www.sma-art.org.
- Submissions are now being accepted for the 2017 RBC Canadian Painting Competition. Submit by MAY 3.
- Tangled Art + Disability is currently accepting multi-disciplinary applications from Deaf, Mad and disability-identified artists. Submit by MAY 5.
- Infinithéâtre calls for submissions to its second cohort of The Playwrights’ Unit. Submit an early draft of your new, unproduced play by JUNE 16. For more details contact email@example.com.
- The Quebec Writers’s Federation are welcoming short stories, poetry and works of non-fiction for a chance to be awarded the 2017 QWF Literary Prize for Young Writers. Writers between the age of 16 and 24 years old are invited to submit their work before JUNE 15.
- Vallum Magazine is now accepting submissions for the 2017 Award for Poetry. Submit up to 3 poems by July 15 by filling out this form. For more information about submission criteria, consult this link.