https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/montreal.jpg 1380 3793 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2017-04-27 17:53:372019-05-08 17:48:07Job Opportunities: May 2017
- Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Concessions Coordinator & Marketing Assistant for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. Apply by May 10.
- Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Volunteer Coordinator for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. Apply by May 10.
- ArtWill Studio is looking for a Creative Assistant to help with administration, outreach and social media. The contract is for a student and will be 30 hours per week for a 10 week contract. For more information contact Dierdre Potash at email@example.com.
- Mikw Chiyâm is seeking an Educational Coordinator for their interdisciplinary enrichment program that aims to increase student retention by reinforcing personal identity through artistic expression. For more information contact David Hodges, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Theatre Wakefield is looking for one or two enthusiastic Summer Students with a strong theatre background to assist with their Summer Theatre Camp in July and August 2017. Submit your application with details on your background ASAP to email@example.com.
- Pointe-Saint-Charles Art School is looking for a student Marketing Coordinator for a summer contract. The ideal candidate will be creative, bilingual and interested in the visual arts. For more information please contaact Catherine Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org.