https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/sub2018.png 720 720 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2018-01-10 16:11:002019-05-08 17:46:38Calls for Submissions - January 2018
- Apply for Studio 303’s summer residency. Priority given to emerging and mid-career artists. Click here for details.
- ELAN member Robert Snikkar is seeking artists to collaborate with for a multidisciplinary art exhibition on white privilege. If you would like to participate or if you have any questions, contact Robert Snikkar here – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you love to sing or have always wanted to sing, Sing! Ensemble is the group for you. Facilitated by ELAN Member Louise Campbell, they delve deep into song learning in many languages and traditions, vocal improvisation, song writing and more. Contact Louise at email@example.com for more information.
- Playwrights are invited to apply for the Gros Morne Playwrights’ Residency, which will take place on APRIL 9 – 21, 2018. The deadline to apply is FEBRUARY 9, 2018. This residency is provided by Playwrights’ Workshop Montreal and Le Centre des auteurs dramatiques, in partnership with Creative Gros Morne and the Cole Foundation. Click here for details.
- Attention off Island artists and artisans! The 2018 Hudson & Region Studio Tour is seeking entries from visual artists. Application deadline is JANUARY 31st, 2018. Click here for details.
- Articule is always seeking new compelling art projects. Why wait? Send them your submission. Click here for details.