- Apply for Studio 303‘s summer residency. Priority given to emerging and mid-career artists. Click here for details.
- ELAN member Robert Snikkar is seeking artists to collaborate with for a multidisciplinary art exhibition on white privilege. If you would like to participate or if you have any questions, contact Robert Snikkar here – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Le Mile End s’articule is seeking submissions for their community arts festival. They are looking for projects, performances, workshops and activities revolving around this year’s theme of games, play, and sport. Deadline for submissions is MARCH 12, 2018. Click here for details.
- If you love to sing or have always wanted to sing, Sing! Ensemble is the group for you. Facilitated by ELAN Board Member Louise Campbell, Sing! Ensemble delves deep into song learning in many languages and traditions, vocal improvisation, song writing and more. Contact Louise at email@example.com for more information.
- Atelier d’Art Métèque and Mariposa Café invite all musicians to participate in their upcoming event: Sing For The Birds. This competition will be part of a greater community event to raise awareness of the value birds have in our lives. Ten musicians will compete for three awards during a concert held at Métèque on MARCH 26, 2018, 6PM. Visit their website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Playwrights are invited to apply for the Gros Morne Playwrights’ Residency, which will take place on APRIL 9 – 21, 2018. The deadline to apply is FEBRUARY 9, 2018. This residency is provided by Playwrights’ Workshop Montreal and Le Centre des auteurs dramatiques, in partnership with Creative Gros Morne and the Cole Foundation. Click here for details.
- Articule is always seeking new compelling art projects. Why wait? Send them your submission. Click here for details.
- Atelier d’Art Métèque invites visual artists to submit their bird-related works for their upcoming exhibit For the Birds. This show will be part of a greater community event to raise awareness of the value birds have in our lives. The show will be held MARCH 22, 2018 at 5PM. Visit the Atelier d’Art Métèque website or contact email@example.com for more information.
- The Quartier des Spectacles is calling for applications for an Artist Residency. The artist selected for this project will imagine, create and animate a group of garden gnomes custom designed for the particular world of Les Jardins Gamelin. Proposals must be submitted by 12PM on FEBRUARY, 26, 2018. Click here for details.
- Forest City Gallery is calling for submissions from artists and curators for their 2019-2020 programming year. Deadline is MARCH 15, 2018 at 5PM. Click here for details.
Video and Film
- fliQs queer film night is seeking short video and film submissions for their next event on February 5th from 8-10PM. Submit by FEBRUARY 4, 2018 to be eligible. More details on submission guidelines can be found here. Visit the Facebook event page to learn more about the upcoming film night.
- The 2018 CBC Nonfiction Prize is now open for submissions. Submit your original, unpublished work of nonfiction by FEBRUARY 28, 2018. Click here for details.
- Announcing the Vallum Chapbook Award 2018! Send your best original and unpublished poetry chapbook manuscript to Vallum by APRIL 30, 2018 for your chance to receive publication as a part of the Vallum Chapbook Series and a $300 prize. Click here for details.