https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/pexels-photo-368774.jpeg 3456 4608 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2018-03-01 00:17:182019-05-08 17:46:36Call for Submissions - March 2018
- Forest City Gallery is seeking submissions from artists and curators from all disciplines. Please note that Forest City Gallery is based in Ontario. Deadline is MARCH 25 at 5 PM. Click here for details.
- ELAN Member Robert Snikkar is seeking artists to collaborate on an art show examining white privilege for The Off White Show. Deadline is not listed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to see his website.
- articule is calling for artists, performances, workshops and games for Le Mile End: a summer outdoor community arts festival. This year’s festival theme is games, play, and sport. Deadline is MARCH 12. Click here for details.
- The MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels) accepts submissions/proposals from performing artists on an on-going basis. Click here for details.
- Pop Montreal is accepting submissions from musicians to perform at their festival next year. Deadline is MAY 12. Click here for details.
- The McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) is seeking art submissions for its series: Journey Through Healthcare. Submissions will be selected by a jury. Send your submissions and inquiries to: email@example.com.
- Maple Island Public Art Project is seeking professional artists to submit their qualifications to design and install a permanent piece of artwork on Maple Island in Ottawa. Deadline is MARCH 16. Click here for details.
- Mount Royal Commemorative Services is seeking photography demonstrating how the Magic of Light affects every part of life. A maximum 6 pieces with at least one depicting some aspect of the Mount Royal Cemetery. These works will be exhibited on MAY 26 and 27 at the Mount Royal Commemorative Services’ 12th Annual Photography Exhibition, held at 1297 Chemin de la Forêt, Outremont, QC. Email Andrew Sarrasin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire and/or submit your work. See website here.
- Mount Royal Commemorative Services seeking art pieces on the theme the Magic of Light and how it affects every aspect of life. A maximum 6 pieces with at least one depicting some aspect of the Mount Royal Cemetery. These works will be exhibited on APRIL 25 and 26 at the Mount Royal Commemorative Services’ 12th Annual Photography Exhibition, held at 1297 Chemin de la Forêt, Outremont, QC. Email Andrew Sarrasin (email@example.com) to inquire and/or submit your work. See website here.