https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/art-artistic-beautiful-311458-1.jpg 2511 5950 ELAN Communications https://www.quebec-elan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/menu-Elan-Logo-W-1030x458.png ELAN Communications2018-07-31 20:04:062019-05-08 17:45:04Calls for Submissions - August 2018
Film & Media
- The National Film Board of Canada’s Quebec / Atlantic Studio is seeking proposal submissions from emerging and established filmmakers. Deadline is AUGUST 8, 2018. Click here for details.
Literature / Writing
- 100 Thousand Poets 4 Change Blues Festival is seeking submissions for their open mic poetry event. Sign up and submit your performance by emailing: 100TPCMONTREAL@gmail.com. Event will take place on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018. Click here for event details.
Multidisciplinary / General
- Surplace Media is calling for proposals for its upcoming Fall 2018 / Winter 2019 workshop series. Do you have skills and knowledge that you would like to share with fellow creatives? Sign up to be a workshop leader! Deadline is not listed but workshops will begin in OCTOBER, 2018. Click here for details.
- Les Territoires is calling emerging artists to sign up for their second edition of The Externship. Develop practical skills from mentors who are established artists! Deadline is AUGUST 10, 2018. Click here for details.
- Adleisia Women’s Choir is looking for new singers. Auditions are taking place on SEPTEMBER 5, 2018 from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM at Christ Church Cathedral in Montreal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book an audition. Click here to learn more about Adleisia Women’s Choir.
- Infinithéâtre’s annual play-writing competition Write-on-Q! is seeking submissions from Indigenous playwrights from across Canada and local playwrights based in Québec. Deadline is SEPTEMBER 4, 2018. Click here for details.
- Articule is accepting proposals for their 2019/2020 programming from local, national, and international artists, artists’ collectives, and arts institutions. Deadline is AUGUST 7, 2018. Click here for details.
- Journeys Through Health is an annual community-based visual arts exhibition offering a space of reflection for all who are touched by illness. The exhibition will be displayed at the Montreal General Hospital. Artists are invited to submit their artworks exploring the transformative potential of illness and healing. Deadline is SEPTEMBER 10, 2018. Click here for details.
- Diagonale is accepting open submissions from artists and curators. Deadline is OCTOBER 15, 2018. Click here for details.