“Arts in general are needed now more than they ever have been. It requires problem solving and thinking out of the box. It teaches technology. It promotes continuous learning. And at the core of it all is teamwork. The sky is the limit in terms of creativity and imagination.”
Videographer Chris Alsop
ELAN’s ArtEd Team recognizes that teachers’ time and energies are solicited in unprecedented ways this school year. To make inspiring Arts & Culture experiences as easy to plan as possible, we’ve developed ArtistsInspire Virtual Workshop Catalogues for Elementary & Secondary Schools and extended the grant deadline to January 15, 2021. See our catalogue of offerings or Connect with an Artist for to explore amazing possibilities for high quality, interactive virtual workshops in every discipline:
More good news – this year only our funder has agreed to help us reach as many students as possible as follows:
- Schools that did not apply in Year 1 may have two grants = $3000 for one or two Artist(s)/Arts Organization experiences.
- Combined Elementary/High Schools can have two grants! Many schools asked for this – please contact us to apply for your second grant.
- Three Virtual campus teachers per board can apply for a grant. Contact Christie Huff at firstname.lastname@example.org to organize.
Want to help? Let’s work together to bring quality arts experiences to our children, youth and communities whether on-line or in-person! Forward this link to schools and teachers who may be interested or share our Facebook post with your community.
For more information and inspiration see:
- Artist Profiles for our artists’ wide range of offerings
- Stories & News and Online Youth & Family Workshops for past workshops and projects
- ELAN ArtEd YouTube playlist for participant testimonials
- Virtual Facilitation Guide for Artists for tips on leading arts and learning online
- Virtual Teaching Guide for tips for teachers on leading arts and learning online
To stay in touch and receive info on grants and deadlines:
- Sign up for our newsletters/email updates:
- Follow us on Social Media:
- Contact us: email@example.com, 438-979-1171
Developing students’ creativity through Artist-facilitated virtual or in-person Arts & Culture experiences is what we do!
Yours, the ArtEd team
Barbara von Thaden, Christie Huff, Guillaume Jabbour & Louise Campbell