Activating your ELAN account
We recently updated our membership database!
If you are a current ELAN member and have not used the new Member Directory (launched in September 2018), follow these instructions to activate your account:
- Click here to open the password reset page.
- Input the same email address that was used for your initial membership subscription and click the “send password reset instructions” button.
- You will receive an email with further instructions. Follow the link in the email to change your password and finalize your account activation.
- Once you have a password, login to your new account.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the “account settings” hyperlink.
- You will be directed to a page where you can update your website, profile image, biography and private contact information.
- If you wish to make your profile visible in the directory, you must uncheck the “Don’t public my profile on the website” box at the top of this page.
- Make sure you save the public and private settings.
Welcome to the directory!