Multidisciplinary / General
- North Media Arts Centre (NAISA) seeks submissions for Off the Beat(en) Track. Artists of all ages and nationalities are encouraged to submit works on the theme Off the Beat(en) Track. Deadline is JUNE 4, 2018. Click here for details.
- Studio 303 are seeking submissions for their third Curator-in-Residence program 2018/2019. The residency aims to provide a framework for developing ideas through research, discussion, and practice. Studio 303 will help the resident curator with many aspects of programming, including: artistic direction, budget, fee policy, communications, funders, venues, etc. Emerging curators have the opportunity to imagine and program a live performance event to be held at Studio 303 on APRIL 13 or 14, 2019. Deadline is JUNE 20, 2018. Click here for details.
- CPAWS Ottawa Valley DRAW is accepting submissions from artists of all disciplines interested in participating in CPAWS Ottawa Valley DRAW Retreat. This retreat will take place on AUGUST 1 – 6, 2018. This is an opportunity to come together with other artists from Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec Must enjoy being outside in nature – participants will explore the Dumoine River, create, and share stories. This retreat is free. Click here to for details.
- Pop Montreal is accepting submissions from musicians to perform at their festival next year. Deadline is MAY 13, 2018. Click here for details.
- Aqua 2018: third annual juried exhibition at Galerie E.K. Voland 24″ x 24″ 2D artwork on the theme of water. This exhibition will coincide with the annual Open House of Complexe du Canal Lachine on JUNE 7 – JUNE 12, 2018. Submission deadline is MAY 18, 2018. Click here for details.
- Call for participation and submissions THE MAGIC OF LIGHT Photography Exhibition on MAY 26 and 27, 2018 from 1 PM – 5 PM at the Funeral Complex of Mount Royal Cemetery, 1297 Chemin de la Forêt, Outremont – QC. Share your favourite works in our 12thAnnual Photography Exhibition; demonstrate how The Magic of Light affects every aspect of life. Maximum of 6 works, including at least one, depicting some aspect of the Mount Royal Cemetery. Information: Andrew Sarrasin (firstname.lastname@example.org); Click here for details.
- Mount Royal Commemorative Services is seeking art pieces on the theme the Magic of Light and how it affects every aspect of life. A maximum 6 pieces with at least one depicting some aspect of the Mount Royal Cemetery. These works will be exhibited on AUGUST 25 and 26, 2018 at the Mount Royal Commemorative Services’ 17th Annual Art Exhibition, held at 1297 Chemin de la Forêt, Outremont, QC. Email Andrew Sarrasin (email@example.com) to inquire and/or submit your work. Click here for details.
- Diagonale is accepting open submissions from artists and curators. Deadline is OCTOBER 15, 2018. Click here for details.
Writing / Literature
- Vallum: Contemporary Poetry is calling for submissions for Issue 15:2 The Chase. Send your best poems related to this theme. Deadline is MAY 30, 2018. Click here for details.