ELAN member event
Facilitated by Chris Enns (Rags to Reasonable founder), this introductory financial literacy workshop will lead ELAN members through the following topics:
- Intro to Money for Artists: how to connect to your finances as a creative person
- Building financial ‘technique’ and identifying the fundamentals
- Mapping the cost of your life and figuring out irregular expenses
- Managing variable income
- Managing money during COVID – what’s different, and what tools can help you make difficult decisions?
- What tools can help manage your money?
- Strategies for paying down debt and saving
- Q & A
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.