Below, you will find some resources for federal funding programs. For funding from Quebec, you can Find more funding opportunities via ELAN’s Québec Relations’ Searchable Funding Page here. Our Québec Relations project is focused on helping individuals and organizations access provincial funding. You can search through Quebec funding opportunities in English through our searchable tool.
Looking for grant writing help?
If you’re interested in a meeting to help you better understand what opportunities are available to you or a consultation to discuss your application process, contact email@example.com.
Canada Council for the Arts
- Digital Strategy Fund – rolling
Creating, Knowing and Sharing: The Arts and Cultures of First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples components
Supporting Artistic Practice components
Arts Across Canada components
Arts Abroad components
- Travel – Rolling
- Representation and Promotion – Rolling
- Translation – Rolling
- Circulation and Touring – Anytime before your departure date
- Residencies – Rolling
- Access Support funds individual applicants who are Deaf, have disabilities or who are living with mental illness, as well as Deaf and disability arts groups and organizations. – within 90 days of submitting your associated grant
- Market Access Strategy for Official Language Minority Communities (OLMC) Fund – rolling
Public Lending Right Program
- PLR program sends annual payments to creators whose works are in Canada’s public libraries – Currently closed – Opens Feb 15, 2023
FACTOR – The Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings
- Comprehensive Artist – rolling
- Comprehensive Music Company – rolling
- Live Performance – rolling
- Marketing and Promotion for Non-FACTOR-Funded Sound Recordings – rolling
- Songwriter’s Workshop – rolling
- Sponsorship – Application must be submitted at least 3 months before start date.
- Video – rolling
- Industry Events – Application must be submitted at least 3 months before start date.
- Showcase Production for Artists from Official Languages Minority Communities – Application must be submitted at least 3 months before start date.