- The doors for the front entrance, office spaces and washrooms are not automatic
- There are five steps, each 6 inches high, between the front entrance and elevators, with a handrail on the right side
- We have offices in rooms 708 and 714 on the 7th floor
- The multi-stall washroom facilities are divided by binary gender – currently, there is no gender-neutral washroom
- The washrooms are not fully accessible at this time – there is enough space to maneuver a wheelchair inside the stall in 2nd floor washroom facilities, but this stall does not have any grab rails
- Currently, there is no official scent-free policy in place
- Service and emotional support animals are welcome
If you have any feedback or questions – no matter how specific – we would be happy to hear from you! Give us a ring at (514) 935-3312 ext. 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.