Individuals who are not professional artists or cultural workers but appreciate the arts and wish to keep abreast of arts-related news and events are welcome to join ELAN as Friends. These may be service providers (e.g. accountants, translators), community organizations, non-professional artists, or funders and patrons.
Full-time and part-time students residing outside Quebec and organizations non-affiliated with the arts are also welcome to join as Friends.
If you’re unsure whether you qualify, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
As a Friend of ELAN, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Promotion and visibility through ELANews and social media, and our community events listing (now live!)
- Exclusive or reduced-price access to workshops and paid events
- First notice of upcoming projects and initiatives
- Assistance with questions about funding, networking, and resources
- Participation in Minute Market segments at networking events
- Deals and discounts at artistic venues, shops, and other locales (click here for the list)