Inclusion Committee Purpose, Mandate & Functioning
The Inclusion Committee has 5 principal roles:
- Ensure effective implementation of ELAN inclusion policy;
- Identify and recommend the development of projects that address priority inclusion issues;
- Provide advocacy by representing ELAN at activities related to inclusion;
- Offer consultation and guidance to ELAN staff on matters related to inclusion;
- Compile and share resources, experience, knowledge and awareness of issues related to inclusion.
The Inclusion Committee is mandated by ELAN’s Board to promote and advance inclusion within the organization, its activities and projects.
The committee shall meet a minimum of 5 times a year.